Job Openings » COCKTAIL MAKERS / BARTENDERS
COCKTAIL MAKERS / BARTENDERSby Pub X
The Job Responsibilities for the role include;
- Mixing, garnishing and serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks according to specifications.
- Developing drink menus, cocktail recipes and guiding/helping guests choose drink options from your curated menu.
- Taking inventory and ordering supplies to ensure bar is well stocked.
- Adhere to all local and national liquor laws.
- Process cash and credit card transactions following appropriate procedures.
The Job Requirements for the role include;
- OND, HND or BSC in any related field.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as a bartender in a restaurant or club.
- Certification in mixology course will be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with electronic equipments like POS, etc.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Cleanliness and Multi-tasking ability.
- Good mathematical skills.
- Customer Satisfaction oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Respectful and jovial while remaining professional.