Job Openings » GENERAL MANAGER
GENERAL MANAGERby Walex Biz Nigeria Limited
- Oversee day-to-day operations, assigning weekly performance goals and assuring their completion, while accomplishing your own goals.
- Developing and implementing growth strategies
- Generating Revenue for the companies in WalexBiz Group
- Improving efficiency and increase profits while managing the overall operations of the company
- Managing staff, overseeing budget, employing marketing strategies, and ensuring all facets of the business runs smoothly
- Training low-level managers and staff.
- Improving revenue.
- Evaluating performance and productivity.
- Analyzing accounting and financial data.
- Researching and identifying growth opportunities.
- Generating reports and giving presentations.
- Develop strategic plans for optimized productivity
- Review and improve organizational effectiveness by developing processes, overseeing employees, establishing a highly motivated work environment, and creating innovative approaches for improvement
- Uphold standards of excellence and soaring quality
- Seek out opportunities for expansion and growth by developing new business relationships
- Provide guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas
- Degree in business management or a masters in business administration.
- Minimum of 5years managerial experience in a corporate firm.
- Good knowledge of different business functions.
- Tech Sales Experience is an added advantage.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Strong work ethic.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Computer literate.
- Proactive nature.